Part Number: 5463-143
Product Type: Module
Availability: In Stock
Function: Auxiliary Memory Module
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
5463-143 is a Auxiliary Memory Module developed by Woodward. The Module serves a crucial role in control systems by providing additional storage capacity and capabilities. It acts as a dedicated memory resource that complements the primary control system, allowing for the storage of critical data, configuration settings, historical information, and other important parameters.
- The module is a solid-state memory device that uses non-volatile memory technology, which means it can store data even when power is not applied.
- It is designed to be rugged and reliable, and can withstand harsh environmental conditions such as high temperatures, shock, and vibration.
- It is designed with cutting-edge technology and engineering excellence, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. It is built to withstand challenging operational environments, including harsh temperatures, vibrations, and electrical disturbances, while maintaining consistent and secure data storage.
- One of the key features of the is its expandability and flexibility. It can be easily integrated into existing control systems, offering seamless compatibility and interoperability. This allows for straightforward installation and configuration, minimizing downtime and disruption during the integration process.
- The module provides ample storage capacity, enabling control systems to handle large volumes of data efficiently. It enhances data logging capabilities, allowing for the collection and analysis of vital information for troubleshooting, diagnostics, and system optimization.
- Furthermore, Woodward's commitment to cybersecurity is evident in the design of the Module. It incorporates robust security measures, such as data encryption and access controls, to protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access or tampering.
- It is a reliable and indispensable component in numerous industries that rely on precise control systems, such as power generation, oil and gas, industrial automation, and transportation. Its advanced features, durability, and compatibility make it a preferred choice for professionals seeking to enhance the performance and reliability of their control systems.
System TMR5200 Expansion Chassis
- The TMR5200 systems connect to up to three Expansion chassis via Real Time Networks (RTNs) associated with each Kernel. RTN networks are divided into three types. The TMR5200 system is compatible with the MicroNet Plus 8 or 14 chassis, as well as the MicroNet Simplex 6 or 12 chassis.
- The MicroNet Plus 8 or 14 chassis can accommodate one or two RTN modules. There is only one RTN module in the MicroNet 6 or 12 chassis. The I/O in the Expansion Chassis is not assigned to a specific Kernel and is therefore referred to as shared I/O. The failure of any Kernel has no effect on the other CPUs' ability to access I/O.
- The MicroNet TMR Power Supply Chassis, contains two redundant TMR power supply modules. Power supply modules come in low voltage DC, AC/DC, and high voltage AC/DC versions. Each module supplies power to the Kernel PS Modules.
World of Controls has the most comprehensive selection of GE and Woodward components. Our professionals are available to help you with your requirements at any time. If you require any additional information, please contact WOC immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is 5463-143?
It is a Auxiliary Memory Module developed by Woodward.
How many RTN modules are in the MicroNet 6 or 12 chassis?
The MicroNet 6 or 12 chassis has only one RTN module.
What is meant by shared I/O in the Expansion Chassis?
The I/O in the Expansion Chassis is not assigned to a specific Kernel. Therefore, it is referred to as shared I/O. The failure of any Kernel does not affect the other CPUs' ability to access the shared I/O.
What is the purpose of the MicroNet TMR Power Supply Chassis?
The MicroNet TMR Power Supply Chassis contains two redundant TMR power supply modules. These power supply modules provide reliable and redundant power to the Kernel PS Modules in the TMR5200 system.