Part Number: 133442-01
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: I/O Module with Internal Terminations
Availability: In Stock
Country of Origin: United States (USA)
133442-01 is an I/O Module with Internal Terminations developed by Bently Nevada. It is a part of the 3500/55M Tachometer system. In order to detect shaft rotational speed, rotor acceleration, or rotor direction, the Tachometer Module, a 2-channel module, accepts input from proximity probes or magnetic pickups. When the setpoints are breached, the module generates alarms and compares these data to user-programmable alarm setpoints.
- The Tachometer Module is a two-channel module that uses proximity probes or magnetic pickups to determine shaft rotative speed, rotor acceleration, or rotor direction. When these measurements are compared against user-programmable alarm setpoints, the module generates alarms.
- The Tachometer Module can be configured to provide conditioned Keyphasor signals to the 3500 rack's backplane for use by other monitors. As a result, there is no need for a separate Keyphasor module in the rack.
- External Termination Blocks cannot be used with Internal Termination I/O modules and should only be used with TMR I/O modules.
- Termination from Without Internal Termination I/O modules cannot be utilized with blocks.
- As it lacks the protective redundancy and response speed required for dependable operation as a speed control or Overspeed protection system, the Tachometer Module should not be used alone or as a part of speed control or Overspeed protection system.
- Each 3500/50M Tachometer Module accepts up to two transducer signals from proximity probe transducers or magnetic pickups.
Input signal range
- +10.0 V to -24.0 V
- Signals exceeding this range are limited internally by the module.
- 20 k ohm (standard)
- 40 k ohm (TMR)
- 7.15 kilo ohm (Internal Barrier)
- Accepts 1 to 2 proximity transducer signals
- Rack Space Requirements: 1 full-height rear slot
- Dimension 16cm x 16cm x 12cm
- Weight 0.8 kg
World of Controls supports a large number of Bently Nevada parts. Please contact WOC if you require additional information or have a question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Bently Nevada 133442-01?
133442-01 is an I/O Module with Internal Terminations developed by Bently Nevada.
How to Check Price and Availability For 133442-01?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.