Part No.: IS200JPDDG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
Product Type: Power Distribution Board
Series: Mark VIe
The IS200JPDDG1A is a DC Power Distribution Board developed by GE. It is a part of the Speedtronic Mark VIe control system. The DC power distribution board (JPDD) board is used to distribute a single DC power output to multiple loads. It can be used with a single input of 24 V, 48 V, or 125 V dc. Each load has a switch for maintenance purposes and fuses with local indicator light.
- JPDDG1A has 15 A 5 x 20 mm (0.20 x 0.79 in) fuses for wire protection. JPDDG3A has empty fuse holders that accept a 31.75 x 6.35 mm (1.25 x 0.25 in) fuse.
- Typical applications include DC relay and solenoid control power, and contact wetting. Each output includes a fuse, a switch, and a lamp to indicate the presence of output voltage. JPDD is not intended for power distribution to the I/O packs.
- Multiple JPDD boards can receive power from a single Main Power Distribution Module branch circuit. Power input can be either 125 V dc, 48 V dc, or 24 V dc nominal. Two 2-Pin Mate-N-Lok connectors are provided for 125 V dc power. One connector receives input power and the other can be used to distribute 125 V dc power to another JPDD board in a daisy chain fashion.
- Two 4-pin Mate-N-Lok connectors are provided for 24/48 V dc power. These perform functions similar to those of the 2-pin connectors above. The 4-pin connector permits parallel connection of two pin-pairs for increased current capacity. It is expected that neither side of the dc power input is grounded.
- Six identical output circuits are provided. Each output circuit includes two fuses, a switch with a pair of isolation contacts on each side of the output, and a green lamp to indicate the presence of voltage across the output terminals.
- The provision of a fuse and switch contact on each side of the DC path allows the use of this board with floating power sources.
- There are no jumpers on JPDD. Check the position of the six output load switches. It is possible to use other fuse ratings with this board to provide specific branch circuit ratings. A typical series of fuses that work with this board is the Bussmann ABC series of fuses with ratings from ¼ A through 15 A.
- Fuses above 15 A shall not be used with this board. If alternate fuse ratings are used, the configuration of the board requires the insertion of the proper fuse in each branch circuit.
- JPDD is held in a plastic holder, which mounts on a vertical DIN rail. When installing the JPDD, it is important to provide a ground lead from TB1 to the system ground. This creates a ground path for the metal switch bodies.
- Power input can be 24 V dc, 48 V dc, or 125 V dc, but only one voltage level at any given time. Do not mix voltages. For cable destinations, refer to the circuit diagram. TB1 should be connected to the system ground.
World of Controls is always available to help you with your Mark VI requirements. If you require any additional information, please contact WOC immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IS200JPDDG1A?
IS200JPDDG1A is a DC power distribution module developed by GE. It is a part of Mark VIe system.
What are the input voltages allowed for this component?
The board accepts 24V, 48V, or 125 VDC inputs.
What are the board's dimensions?
The board is 23.495 cm high and 10.795 cm wide.
What is the temperature rating of the board?
-30 to +65 degrees Celsius.
How to Obtain IS200JPDDG1A?
World of Controls provides IS200JPDDG1A as well as other turbine control products. Contact WOC.