Part Number: DS200SDCCG4A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Controller Board
Availability: In Stock
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Repair: 3-7 Days
DS200SDCCG4A is a Drive Control Card manufactured and designed by General Electric as part of the Mark V Series used in gas turbine Control Systems. The SDCC houses the main software and circuitry for a drive or exciter. Three 16-bit microprocessors and related circuits make up the SDCC, which are connected through dual-ported RAM. Dual-ported RAM [DPR] is RAM set up as memory arrays that two microprocessors may access both independently and concurrently. Additionally, the SDCC has interface circuitry that joins with other boards to create different kinds of ac and dc motor drives. The interface circuitry manages and processes consumer I/O, drive, and motor signals.
- Processor for Drive Control (DCP). An 80C186 microcontroller (U1) uses both digital and analog I/O and has many built-in peripheral features.
- These features include the direct memory access (DMA) controller, timers/counters, an interrupt controller, wait-state generators, and address decoding for chip select. User interfaces, external regulating loops (such as speed and location), and system-level operations make up DCP software.
- Processor for motor control (MCP). a microcontroller (U21) with an 80C196 processor that has high-speed I/O, analog I/O, traditional digital I/O, timer/counters, and a watchdog timer. Inner loops like current regulators and motor/technology-specific features like dc phase control, ac motion control, and ac general purpose make up MCP software.
- Processor for co-motion (CMP). For motor control algorithms that are too sophisticated for the MCP, a TMS320C25 digital signal processor (U35) executes math-intensive operations. Only when the drive requires the extra processing power does the SDCC use this processor and the electronics that go along with it. The only devices with which the CMP interfaces are its dual-ported RAM and EPROM.
- Five memory chips total, four EPROMs (U11, U12, U22, and U23) with factory-programmed configuration data and one EEPROM (U9) with field-adjustable parameters, make up the onboard software for the DS200SDCC card. On the SDCC, sockets house these memory chips.
- Applicable to TC2000 turbines (same as G1A except with enlarged EE parameter storage area and different firmware)
In order to test and troubleshoot, the SDCC has onboard test points. Metal posts known as test points can be found along particular signal pathways. Any measuring device, such as an oscilloscope, can be used to measure or observe these signals.
DS200SDCCG4A Configurable Hardware
The SDCC includes configurable hardware that must be set correctly for the application:
- Berg-type (manually movable) hardware jumpers, identified by a JP nomenclature
Wire jumpers, identified by a WJ nomenclature
- These jumpers are utilized for user application options or factory testing. The majority of the jumper options are pre-set at the factory. These factory fixed positions are listed on the test data sheets that come with each controller (in the drive/exciter door pocket).
Software Configuration Tools
- The SDCC requires the use of the ST2000, GE Control System Toolbox, or LynxOS Drive Configurator for any software modification, download, or replacement. For any software modifications, the ST2000, GE Control System Toolbox, or LynxOS Drive Configurator instruction book, a suitable PC, and the relevant drive/exciter instruction book are also needed.
- The ST2000 software toolkit for setting GE DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 control equipment runs on the DOS operating system.
- The GE Control System Toolbox is a set of Windows-based software tools for setting up GE DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 control equipment.
- The GE DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 control equipment can be configured using a collection of software tools called the LynxOS Drive Configurator. It is made to function on a personal computer (PC) running the LynxOS operating system.
WOC has the largest stock of GE Speedtronic Mark V Replacement Parts. WOC is happy to assist you with any of your automation requirements. For pricing and availability on any parts and repairs, kindly get in touch with our team by phone or email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS200SDCCG4A?
DS200SDCCG4A is a Drive Control board component developed by General Electric under the Mark V series.
Which software is used to configure the board?
ST2000 is used to configure the board.
How are boards packaged for shipment from WOC?
Parts are placed in antistatic packets and securely packed in ESD boxes cushioned with ESD Foam designed to safeguard electrical components.