World Of Controls understands the criticality of your requirement and works towards reducing the lead time as much as possible.
DS200EXPSG1A - Bulk Power Supply Board is available in stock which ships the same day.
DS200EXPSG1A - Bulk Power Supply Board comes in UNUSED as well as REBUILT condition.
To avail our best deals for DS200EXPSG1A - Bulk Power Supply Board, contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Part Number: DS200EXPSG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Generator Monitor and Trip Board
Availability: In Stock
Product of Origin: U.S.A
DS200EXPSG1A is a Bulk Power Supply Board manufactured and designed by General Electric as part of the EX2000 Series used in Drive Systems. The right signals are supplied by the EXPS to measure both ac and dc input power. When the supply is activated using the station battery, it also offers a current-limiting action. The base number used to identify a printed wiring board, specifically the EXPS, is DS2OOEXPS. The board revision level is denoted by the alphabetic characters I and u in the numerals. The r digit indicates a change in functionality that is not downward compatible. In essence, it is a brand-new catalog number. Revision levels that are downward compatible are represented by the II digits. A group, which is a specific board variation, is identified by the G#.
Fig 1: EXPS Board Layout
BOARD REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE:
1. To replace the EXPS board, the full bulk power supply must be removed. Check for zero potential at all power supply assembly connections.
2. To remove the power supply assembly, carefully unhook the following connectors:
3. Remove the power supply assembly from the cabinet by loosening the four assembly mounting screws. ACPL should not be removed.
4. Transfer the assembly to a workstation and remove the four screws that keep the plastic protective cover in place. Unplug the DCPL, 3GDPL, and 4GDPL connectors from the EXPS board.
5. Replace the old EXPS board with the new EXPS board. Set JPL on the replacement (new) board to the same location as on the board being replaced (old board).
6. Reconnect the connectors that were removed in step 5.
7. Replace the protective plastic cover and screws. Replace the power supply assembly in the cabinet. Reconnect the connectors that were removed in step 3.
WOC has the largest stock of GE EX2000 Drive Control System Replacement Parts. We can also repair your faulty boards. WORLD OF CONTROLS can also supply unused and rebuilt backed-up with a warranty. Our team of experts is available round the clock to support your OEM needs. Our team of experts at WOC is happy to assist you with any of your automation requirements. For pricing and availability on any parts and repairs, kindly get in touch with our team by phone or email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is GE EX2000 DS200EXPSG1A?
It is a Bulk Power Supply Board developed by General Electric and used in Drive Control Systems.
How to Check Price and Availability For Bulk Power Supply Board?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.
How are boards packaged for shipment from WOC?
Parts are placed in antistatic packets and securely packed in ESD boxes cushioned with ESD Foam designed to safeguard electrical components.