Part Number: CIMPLICITY 8.2
Manufacturer: General ELctric
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
Product Type: Proficy HMI/SCADA Software
CIMPLICITY 8.2 is a Proficy HMI/SCADA product qualified on various operating systems. Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2 are among them. We use VMWare workstation, VMWare ESX server, and Microsoft HyperV extensively for development testing and qualification.
CIMPLICITY 8.2 Features
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, VMWare ESX server 3.5, 4.0, and 4.1, and Microsoft HyperV on Windows 2008 R2 were used for testing.
- VMWare ESX and Microsoft HyperV are very reliable vitalization platforms. Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY is not limited to any particular hardware or vitalization platform.
- The operating systems support the product's functional operation in the following virtualized environments: VMWare ESX and Microsoft HyperV, and will address any software-related operational issues.
- Due to the wide range of parameters associated with the hardware, configuration, memory settings, 3rd party software, and several virtual machines running, GE IP cannot guarantee software performance in a virtualized environment. As a result, GE IP cannot provide support for the performance of software running on a virtual machine or for the configuration of a virtual machine platform.
- Ascertain that the CIMPLICITY software and applications' performance is adequate to meet the requirements of their runtime environment. GE IP does not provide support for issues relating to functionality that is not available due to running in a virtual machine.
- Examples include card-level driver functionality such as Genius, RMX, and SA85, as well as functions requiring direct video access. GE IP makes no guarantees about the functionality or performance of third-party products used in conjunction with the application. The customer should check with the vendor of those applications to ensure that they can run in a virtualized environment.
- A valid license is required for each virtual machine instance that uses our software. The hardware key license requires the virtual machine to have access to a physical USB port. There are products that enable USB ports remotely over a network that can be used for systems without USB ports.
- Analytics and extensibility: Support for Python scripting enables analytics using SCADA data and Python libraries.
- Reduce infrastructure and IT costs with hybrid Azure/AWS cloud support.
- HMI/visualization in HTML5: Combine your current HMI screens with Proficy Operations Hub dashboards.
- Connectivity features include OPC UA client and server support, as well as the ability to browse and create points from OPC UA servers.
- Model: Classes/Objects for faster development and maintenance
- Enhancements to alarm filtering and commenting capabilities
WOC has the largest stock of GE Speedtronic control spares. Please contact our staff by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is CIMPLICITY 8.2?
CIMPLICITY 8.2 is a Proficy HMI/SCADA product qualified on a variety of operating systems.
How long does it take for WOC to ship CIMPLICITY 8.2?
WOC maintains a large inventory and can ship the same day. Please contact us for additional information.