Part Number: IS200VSPAH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
Series: Mark VI
Function: Monitoring assembly board
IS200VSPAH1A is a GE Monitoring card assembly board under the Mark VI series. It is a part of General Electric's Speedtronic line. This board is specifically used within the Mark VI systems to control and manage industrial turbine systems in the gas, hydro, and steam industries.
IS200VSPAH1A Functional Description
- The board is designed with two backplane connectors. Once mounted in a rack system, it has an attached front faceplate with two set screws that help lock the entire board into place. The faceplate also includes three LED indicators and two d-shell connectors for quick connection of cable components. On the board's surface, there are additional vertical pin connectors.
- A XILINX field-programmable gate array chip occupies the central portion. This chip is surrounded by a slew of other integrated circuits on the board. It also contains a number of resistors, diodes, capacitors, and transistors. On the surface of the board, there are several inductor coils and oscillating chips. Most components have been labeled with a reference number for easy identification. The board also bears the GE logo and several printed codes.
Software Maintenance Tools
- A fully programmable control system is the Mark VI. The I/O, sequencing, and displays for each application are integrated with the application software using internal software automation tools that choose tested GE control and protection algorithms.
- General-purpose blocks, math blocks, macros, and application-specific blocks are all included in a software library. It makes use of real-time applications, multitasking, priority-driven preemptive scheduling, and quick context switching in a QNX operating system with 32-bit floating point data (IEEE-854). 10, 20, and 40-millisecond software frame rates are supported. This is the amount of time that has passed since inputs were read, conditions were applied, the application software was run, and outputs were sent.
- While the process is running, modifications to the application software can be downloaded to the Control Module with password protection (5 levels). Non-volatile flash memory in the Control Module houses all application software. Sequentially executed application software is shown in a ladder diagram format in its dynamic state.
- Maintenance personnel can modify tuning constants, sequencing logic, analog loops, and other components. To make editing simpler, data points can be chosen and "dragged" on the screen from one block to another. Logic forcing, analog forcing, and trending at frame rate are additional features.
- For practically, any Windows 95 or NT-based PC, the software maintenance tools (Control System Toolbox) are accessible both within the HMI and as a standalone software package. Static Starters and EX2000 Generator Excitation Systems both use the same equipment.
- All controls and HMIs on the UDH can be synchronized to a Global Time Source using time synchronization (GTS). The most common GTSs are time-processing devices like the StarTime GPS Clock or other GPS (Global Positioning System) receivers. Although GPS or UTC are the preferred time sources, a GTS that uses local time as its base time reference is also supported by the time synchronization option.
- One or more HMIs equipped with a time/frequency processor board receive a time-link network from the GTS. The Mark VI(s) are synchronized to within +/-1ms time coherence using Network Time Protocol (NTP) when the HMI receives the time signal. Local signals, IRIG-A, IRIG-B, 2137, NASA-36, and other time sources are supported.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 26 × 19 × 2.5 cm
Please refer to the original General Electric manuals or user guides for a more detailed explanation of the board's components or use. Datasheets for this part or specific board components may also be useful. WOC experts are always available to help you with your Mark VI requirements. For more information, please contact WOC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IS200VSPAH1A?
The IS200VSPAH1A is a GE Monitoring card assembly board under the Mark VI series.
How much does the component weigh?
The component weighs around 0.3 kilograms
What are the dimensions of the component?
The component is 26 cm in height, 19 cm in width, and 2.5 cm
How to obtain IS200VSPAH1A?
Contact WOC. WOC experts are always available to assist you with your Mark VI requirements 24/7.
How long does it take for WOC to ship this component?
WOC maintains a large inventory of Mark VI components and can fulfill many orders on the same day. Please contact us for additional information.