Part No.: IS200PSCDG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Printed Circuit Board
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200PSCDG1A is a Printed Circuit Board component of General Electric's Mark VI series. The Mark VI series was one of GE's final models under the "Speedtronic" trademark. They began with the Mark I in the 1960s and the latest are Mark VIe in the past three decades. Over this span, GE Speedtronic has proven to be General Electrics' most trustworthy solution for heavy-duty gas and steam turbine management.
- The Mark VI features Ethernet communications, a central Control Module that can be configured as a Triple Redundant or Simplex system, and a connecting Operator Interface centered on a Windows PC preloaded with proprietary software such as CIMPLICITY graphics, which is designed specifically for turbine management.
- There is no front faceplate on the IS200PSCDG1A. It has two edges designated for alignment, one with letters and the other with numbers. Users can quickly identify components thanks to the board's identifying number and reference designators.
- The IS200PSCDG1A possesses ten heat sinks, most of which are placed around the board's top. Many high-voltage electrolytic capacitors are employed on the board. Ceramic and polyester vinyl capacitors are also used on the board. Three inductor coils, LEDs, transformers, fuses, two metal oxide varistors, and transistors are all on the board. Four Staple-on connectors four, six vertical pin header connectors, and a vertical pin ribbon connector are among the connectors.
- TP test points are positioned throughout the board at various locations. The number of integrated circuits available is restricted.
The professionals at World of Controls can assist you with your Mark VI requirements. Contact us right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the IS200PSCDG1A's connectors?
Connectors include Four Staple-on connectors four, six vertical pin header connectors, and a vertical pin ribbon connector.
Where are the heat sinks located on IS200PSCDG1A?
The heat sinks are mostly on the top of the IS200PSCDG1A.