Part Number: IS200EBRGH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Function: Exciter Bridge Interface Board
Ambient temperature: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz nominal
Product Type: PCB
Interfaces: Control to the Power Bridge
Number of EBRGs per PCM: One
Power Source: 125 VDC from EDIS
Power Supply: 125 VDC
Series Manual: GEH-6781L
Thyristor Systems 42, 52, and 77 mm
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
IS200EBRGH1A is an Exciter Bridge Interface Board developed by GE. It is a part of EX2100e excitation system. The EX2100e is a control, protection, and monitoring system that is extremely dependable. Its adaptable architecture, cutting-edge networks, and versatile software suite make operations and integration with plant equipment easier. Advanced algorithms combine decades of fleet experience with cutting-edge control technology to provide the performance required in today's power generation industry.
- The EX2100e product family was created with the future in mind. The improved e architecture offers a more adaptable approach to life cycle management. The system is intended to allow for incremental upgrades or modernization, allowing for access to new features while protecting the investment from the rapid aging of digital component technology.
- GE's ControlST, which makes use of the CIMPLICITY Advanced Viewer, provides operators and engineers with a powerful set of tools for system configuration, maintenance tasks, and diagnostics all from a single interface. Engineers and operators have more control and better system management tools thanks to advanced data visualization, alarm management, all in a sequence of events, integrated oscillography, guided help, and other features.
- The EX2100e Thyristor system is delivered in a NEMA 1/IP20 freestanding indoor metal cabinet designed for floor mounting. The lineup is made up of several cabinets bolted together with cable access from the top or bottom. Each cabinet is made up of a rigid, self-supporting panel with a full-length door for easy access to the equipment. On both the exterior and interior surfaces, the standard cabinet color is ANSITM-70 (light gray), but other colors are available.
- Each door has a suitable handle, a three-point latch, and locking provisions. The power bridge doors lack handles but are bolted shut to meet code requirements. The equipment works in a temperature range of 0 to 40°C. At 50°C, a current derating factor may apply depending on the application.
- Alarm Conditions: Provide a clear visual indication of any alarm conditions that may arise. These alarms can relate to critical parameters or events, such as excessive temperature, overcurrent, or other malfunctions.
- Bridge Temperature: Real-time feedback on the temperature of the bridge circuitry. This information helps users assess the heat dissipation and thermal performance of the system.
- Currents into the Bridge: Users can observe the currents flowing into the bridge circuit. This data is crucial for assessing the load conditions and ensuring that the currents remain within safe operating limits.
- Cooling Fan Rotation: Give users insight into the rotation status of the cooling fan. This feedback is essential for verifying the proper functioning of the cooling system, which helps maintain optimal temperature levels and prevent overheating.
- Fault Conditions: In the event of a fault or system failure, the LED indicators illuminate to indicate the specific fault condition. These indicators serve as an invaluable troubleshooting tool, enabling quick identification and resolution of issues.
- Gate Power Supply: Provide information on the status of the gate power supply. This helps users ensure that the necessary power is being supplied to the control circuitry, ensuring the proper operation of the system.
- Line Filter: Feedback on the status of the line filter. This allows users to verify the integrity and effectiveness of the filter, which is crucial for minimizing electromagnetic interference and maintaining signal quality.
- Output Firing: Visual representation of the output firing status. This information helps users monitor the firing sequence and timing of the output signals, which is vital for accurate control and synchronization in applications such as power electronics.
WOC is happy to assist you with any of your GE requirements. Please contact us by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is IS200EBRGH1A?
It is an Exciter Bridge Interface Board developed by GE
What are the benefits of the EX2100e system?
It offers a more adaptable approach to life cycle management, allowing for incremental upgrades or modernization, and providing access to new features while protecting the investment from the rapid aging of digital component technology.
What is ControlST?
ControlST is a software suite developed by GE that makes use of the CIMPLICITY Advanced Viewer. It provides operators and engineers with a powerful set of tools for system configuration, maintenance tasks, and diagnostics all from a single interface.
What are some features of ControlST?
ControlST provides advanced data visualization, alarm management, all in a sequence of events, integrated oscillography, guided help, and other features that allow engineers and operators to have more control and better system management tools.