Part Number: DS200KLDBG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Availability: In Stock
Product Type: Key/LED/Display Board
Power Requirements: +5 V dc, 6 A
Number of input channels: 24
Number of relay channels: 12
Trip Solenoid Rating: 125 V dc
Power supply voltage: 28 V dc
Voltage Range: 18 - 32 VDC
Operating temperature: 40 to 70°C
Size: 33.0 cm high x 17.8 cm
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
DS200KLDBG1A is a Key/LED/Display Board developed by General Electric. This module is a part of the EX2000 Series used in GE Excitation Systems. The module functions as an LCD display board. It provides a graphical LCD display and a keypad with LED indicators that allow users to interact with the system. The keypad allows users to navigate through the display and adjust the excitation system's settings. The module is built with high-quality components and undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it meets GE's standards for performance and reliability.
- This is a rectangular board with drill holes pre-drilled in each corner and the middle of each edge. These holes enable the attachment of specific hardware, such as screws to secure the board within the unit or standoffs to secure other components to the board's surface.
- It features seven LED sixteen-segment displays that show numerical data.
- The display board can be connected to sensors that measure these parameters and provide real-time data to the display. This can help the operator of the turbine monitor the performance of the turbine and make adjustments as necessary to ensure safe and efficient operation.
System Software Design
- Traditional analog controls are emulated by the exciter application software. The software is built on an open architecture system that makes use of a library of pre-existing software blocks.
- Individually, the blocks perform specific functions such as logical AND gates, proportional integral (P.I.) regulators, function generators, and signal level detectors. These blocks are connected in a pattern to create complex control systems. By setting software jumpers in EEPROM, for example, a control function such as the under-excitation limit (UEL) can be included as an ac regulator input. By pointing the block inputs to RAM locations where the inputs reside, the relevant blockware is enabled (the UEL requires megawatts, kilovolts and megavars).
- The UEL output is then connected to an ac regulator summing junction input. The software blocks are implemented sequentially by the block interpreter in the order and at the rate specified in the toolbox. The toolbox can be used to interrogate the blockware while it is running. In operation, the dynamically changing I/O of each block can be seen. This method is similar to using a voltmeter to trace an analog signal.
- LCD Display: The module is equipped with a graphical LCD display that shows important system parameters such as voltage, current, and frequency. The display is easy to read and provides operators with critical information about the performance of the excitation system.
- Keypad with LED Indicators: The module has a keypad with LED indicators that allow users to navigate through the display and adjust the excitation system's settings. The LED indicators provide clear visual feedback to operators, making it easy to monitor the system's status.
- User-friendly Interface: The module is designed to provide a user-friendly interface for the EX2000 excitation system, allowing operators to monitor and control the system with ease. The interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it accessible to operators of all skill levels.
- High-Quality Components: It is built with high-quality components and undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it meets GE's standards for performance and reliability. The module is designed to operate in demanding environments and can withstand harsh conditions.
WOC is happy to assist you with any of your automation requirements. Please contact us by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS200KLDBG1A?
It is a Key/LED/Display Board developed by General Electric
How is the UEL connected to the ac regulator summing junction input?
The UEL output is connected to an ac regulator summing junction input.
What is the role of the block interpreter?
The block interpreter implements the software blocks sequentially in the order and at the rate specified in the toolbox.
Can the toolbox be used to monitor the software blocks while they are running?
Yes, the toolbox can be used to interrogate the blockware while it is running. In operation, the dynamically changing I/O of each block can be seen.