Part Number: 5463-564
Product Type: Module
Availability: In Stock
Function: Aux Memory Module
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
5463-564 is an Aux Memory Module developed by Woodward. The Auxiliary Memory Module plays a crucial role in control systems by providing additional memory capacity for storing critical data and program information. It serves as an essential component in applications where large amounts of data need to be processed, logged, or stored for extended periods.
- This module is designed to provide additional memory capacity for Woodward's control systems, allowing them to store and process more data.
- It is designed to be easy to install and use, and is compatible with Woodward control systems.
Intended to provide reliable and high-speed memory storage for critical data used in the control and monitoring of industrial equipment and processes.
- It is designed with cutting-edge technology and engineering expertise, ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and data integrity. It is built to withstand challenging environmental conditions and demands, including temperature variations, vibrations, and electrical disturbances, while ensuring the secure and efficient storage of important data.
- One of the key features of the Module is its enhanced storage capacity. With increased memory size, it enables control systems to handle larger datasets, store complex algorithms, and maintain extensive historical records. This expanded capacity facilitates the execution of advanced control strategies, data analysis, and system optimization.
- The module is designed to seamlessly integrate with Woodward's control systems, offering plug-and-play compatibility installation. It is equipped with robust interfaces and protocols, allowing for efficient data transfer and retrieval between the module and the control system. This ensures a smooth integration process without compromising system performance.
- Woodward emphasizes data security and reliability in the development of the Module. It incorporates advanced data protection mechanisms, such as error detection and correction algorithms, to ensure the integrity and accuracy of stored data. This mitigates the risk of data corruption or loss, providing peace of mind in critical control applications.
- It is designed with user convenience in mind. It offers intuitive configuration interfaces and software tools, simplifying the setup, monitoring, and management of the module's memory functions. This user-friendly design streamlines data management tasks and enables seamless access to stored information, enhancing operational efficiency.
System TMR Inputs and Outputs
- I/O modules are also tripled in a full TMR application. The same module would be used in each Kernel, and any expansion chassis would be tripled. TMR I/O Modules and Field Terminal Modules (FTMs) are specifically designed for this type of application.
- Inputs from a single field source are distributed to three channels in three different I/O modules. The Application Software Redundancy Manager compares each kernel's voted result to select a value to be used within the application logic after the control's kernels double exchange their input values and vote out any erroneous values.
- Analog outputs are summed together to allow for up to two failures with no loss of output functionality. Fault tolerant relays control the relay outputs. Critical field devices may also be replicated or triplicated depending on the application. More than three devices may be used in some cases. To manage these various configurations, application software must be defined, but specific Redundancy Management software has been designed to address the most common cases.
World of Controls has the most comprehensive selection of GE and Woodward components. Our professionals are available to help you with your requirements at any time. If you require any additional information, please contact WOC immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is 5463-564?
It is an Aux Memory Module developed by Woodward.
How are inputs from a single field source distributed in a TMR system?
Inputs from a single field source are distributed to three channels in three different I/O modules. This distribution of inputs across multiple modules allows for redundancy and comparison of values.
What is the role of the Application Software Redundancy Manager in a system?
The Application Software Redundancy Manager plays a vital role in a system. It compares each kernel's voted result to select a value that will be used within the application logic. This selection ensures that the application logic is based on reliable and accurate data.
How are analog outputs handled in a TMR system?
Analog outputs are summed together in a system to allow for up to two failures without any loss of output functionality. This redundancy ensures that even in the event of failures, the system can maintain proper control and functionality.
How are relay outputs controlled?
Fault-tolerant relays are used to control the relay output. These relays are designed to operate redundantly and ensure reliable switching and control of critical devices.