Part Number: 330525-00
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
Product Type: Velomitor XA Piezo-velocity Sensor
330525-00 is a Velomitor XA Piezo-velocity Sensor developed by Bently Nevada. The Velomitor XA (eXtended Application) Sensor is a ruggedized version of the 330500 Velomitor Sensor by Bently Nevada. Its 316L stainless steel case and one-of-a-kind, waterproof connector and cable assembly allow it to be mounted without a housing.
- When properly connected with a matching extension cable, the Velomitor XA Sensor cable assembly is acceptable for use in damp environments. The Velomitor XA Sensor design meets the criteria of IP-65 and NEMA 4X dust certifications.
- When monitoring rotor vibration with a transducer mounted on a bearing housing or machine casing, select a site for each transducer with consideration. Common machine problems, such as imbalance and misalignment, begin in the rotor and result in a shift in rotor vibration. Install the transducer at a location that transmits significant rotor vibration to acquire meaningful measurements. The location must additionally perform rotor amplitude and frequency response measurements that accurately reflect actual machine vibration.
- Response Frequency: 4.5 to 2,000 Hz (270 to 120,000 cpm) 3.0 dB, 6.0–1,000 Hz (360–60,000 cpm), 0.9 dB
- Temperature Sensitivity: -14 to +7.5% across the operating temperature range is standard.
- Peak velocity: 1270 mm/s (50 in/s).
- Less than 5% sensitivity in the transverse direction.
- amplitude Linearity : 2% to 152 mm/s (6 in/s) peak.
- Greater than 12 kHz mounted resonant frequency
- Broadband Noise Floor (4.5 Hz to 2kHz): nominal 0.004 mm/s (160 min/s).
- Power specifications: DC Voltage range: -22 to -30 VDC
- Current Bias: 2.5 to 6.0 mA
- Over Temperature Referenced to Pin Output Bias Voltage: -12 3.0 VDC A
- The impedance of Dynamic Output: less than 2400
- Broadband Noise Floor: 0.004 mm/s (160 in/s) or less
- Grounding: Case isolated
- The maximum cable length is 305 meters (1,000 feet)
- Ruggedized Version
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Weatherproof Connector
- Typical weight: 156 g (5.5 oz).
- 28 mm in diameter (1.1 in)
- 73.1 mm in height (2.88 in)
- 316L stainless steel is used for the case.
- 2-pin Mil-C-26482 hermetically sealed connector with 316L stainless steel casing.
- Maximum mounting torque: 45 N-m (33 ft-lb).
- Polarity: When the sensor case moves toward the connector, Pin A becomes positive in relation to Pin B.
- Minimum Bend Radius of the Cable: 1.5 in.
3300 System Monitor
- All monitors are microprocessor-based, with alarm setpoints for each channel that can be adjusted digitally. Monitors have high contrast, LCD bargraph-type1 displays with a wide viewing angle. These provide continuous indication per channel, allowing all monitored system parameters to be read concurrently and at a glance.
- Bright, front-panel LEDs provide status indications for each monitor and channel, allowing observation without operator interaction for simple and convenient operation. Most monitors have independent recorder outputs for each channel via a rear terminal strip for connection to strip chart recorders or older process control systems where a digital interface is not possible.
- Transducers, where applicable, are powered via short-circuit-protected terminals on the back of the monitor. The operation of each transducer and associated field wiring is continuously monitored by OK circuitry. Alarm setpoint levels and system self-test routines are standardly indicated on the monitor display.
- The error codes associated with them are stored in non-volatile memory and can be read from the monitor display. Transducer input signals are buffered and routed to separate terminals on the monitor's Signal Input/Relay Module and front panel coaxial connectors.
Scale Factor Verification
- Adjust the spindle micrometer for electrical zero and compensate for mechanical backlash.
- By moving the probe, adjust the gap to electrical zero.
- Adjust to the beginning of the linear range after compensating for mechanical backlash in the micrometer.
- If the system's incremental scale factor (ISF) or average scale factor (ASF) is out of tolerance, check for calibration issues or make the adjustment.
FCC Compliance and Certifications
Part 15 of the FCC Rules applies to this device. The operation is subject to two conditions:
- This device is unlikely to cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference it receives, including interference that may cause it to operate incorrectly.
WOC has the largest stock of Bently Nevada and we can repair your faulty spares with a warranty. Our team of experts is available round the clock to support your urgent needs related to critical spares, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bently Nevada 330525-00?
330525-00 is a Velomitor XA Piezo-velocity Sensor developed by Bently Nevada under Bently Nevada 3300 series.
What is the Minimum Bend Radius of the Cable?
The minimum Bend Radius of the Cable is 1.5 inches.
Which material is used in creating the case?
316L stainless steel is used for the case.
What is the maximum mounting torque of the component?
Maximum mounting torque is 45 N-m.
How to obtain 330525-00?
Contact World for Controls for Bently Nevada spare parts. Contact sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.