World Of Controls understands the criticality of your requirement and works towards reducing the lead time as much as possible.
3500/45 - channel position monitor is available in stock which ships the same day.
3500/45 - channel position monitor comes in UNUSED as well as REBUILT condition.
To avail our best deals for 3500/45 - channel position monitor, contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Part Number: 3500/45
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: Position Monitor
OperatingTemperature: -30°C to +65°C
Availability: In Stock
Country of Origin: USA
3500/45 is a Position Monitor manufactured by Bently Nevada as a part of the 3500/45 series used in Machinery Condition Monitoring. It's a four-channel device that takes data from proximity transducers, rotary position transducers (RPTs), DC linear variable differential transformers (DC LVDTs), AC linear variable differential transformers (AC LVDTs), and rotary potentiometers. The monitor pre-conditions the signal and compares it to user-programmable alerts. The 3500 Rack Configuration Software allows you to program each channel to accomplish the following tasks:
The 3500/45 Position Monitor's main function is to offer the following:
Depending on the design, each channel typically conditions its input signal to yield a set of measurable variables. Alert setpoints can be set for any active measured variable, as well as danger setpoints for any two active measured variables.
Figure 1: Front and Rear Views of 3500/45 Position Monitor and I/O modules for use with Proximity, Rotary Position Transducer, and DC LVDT I/Os
1. The 3500/45 Position Monitor from the Front
2. Indicators of status
3. Transducer Outputs with Buffering
4. I/O Modules with Proximitors, Rotary Position Transducers, or DC LVDTs from the back.
5. Internal Termination Position I/O Module for Proximitors, Rotary Position Transducers, or DC LVDTs
6. External Termination Position I/O Module for Proximitors, Rotary Position Transducers, or DC LVDTs
7. TMR Discrete External Termination Position I/O Module for Proximitors or DC LVDTs
8. TMR Bussed Prox/Seismic I/O Module with External Termination for Proximitors
1. Supports up to four signal inputs.
2. LED indicators on the front panel
3. 1 front slot that is full height
4. LEDs for OK, TX/RX, and Bypass
5. Signal conditioning at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
6. Machinery security
7. Important facts about the machine
The following firmware and software versions or later are required when adding the 3500/45 Position Monitor to an existing 3500 system:
Set alarm and danger levels for the direct values that the monitor measures by using the 3500 Rack Configuration Software.
For each measured value, alarms can be set from 0% to 100% of full-scale. The setpoint will be constrained by the transducer's range when the full-scale range is greater than it.
0.13 percent of the desired value is present.
WOC supports a large number of Bently Nevada parts, including 3500/45. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional information or have a question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Bently Nevada 3500/45?
The 3500/45 is a Position Monitor that supports up to four signal inputs.
Does the Position Monitor have a Warranty?
WOC can also supply UNUSED and REBUILT Position Monitor backed up with a warranty of up to 24 months.
How to Check Price and Availability For 3500/45?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.