Part Number: IS420ESWBH5A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VIeS
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
Function: Ethernet Switch
IS420ESWBH5A is an ethernet switch designed and developed by GE. It is a part of GE Mark VIeS control system. It has has 16 ports for 10/100BASE-TX and 2 ports for 100BASE-LX10 LC-type connectionshas 16 ports for 10/100BASE-TX and 2 ports for 100BASE-LX10 LC-type connections
- The IONet Switch is the ESWB hardware's fifth and final version. This switch is identical to the previous models except for the fiber ports, which are two. This switch's two fiber ports are 100Base-LX10 single-mode fiber ports with LC-type connections; please note that because these ports are single-mode fiber ports, an additional single-mode transducer is required; the part number for this transducer is 65G2100-008, which is manufactured by General Electric. This pack's operation is primarily focused on its ability to buffer packets.
- The pack is a level-one Ethernet switch, with a continuous stream of multicast and/or broadcast packets that buffer incoming streams and send them out once they are complete. This switch can be mounted in a variety of locations, both hazardous and non-hazardous, and in two different orientations. The switch is classified as hazardous in class one, division two, class two, zone two, and ATEX. The switch will be DIN-rail mounted and placed on the switch's long edge, either parallel or perpendicular to the rail. A 259B2451BVP1 clip is required when parallel mounting.
- If this switch is replacing another in a third-party situation, it can be panel mounted; panel mounting requires the same screws as the previous part.
- 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x compatibility
- 10/100 base copper with auto negotiation
- Full/half duplex auto-negotiation
- 100 Mbps FX uplink port
- HP-MDIX auto sensing
- LEDs for Link Presence, Activity and Duplex, and Speed per port (each LED has two colors)
- LED for Power
- For new installations, use a DIN-rail to mount the switch or switches to the control system panel(s).
- Connect the copper and/or fiber cables in accordance with system and redundancy requirements. Connect the switch to the 28 V dc power from the power distribution board.
- Operating Temperature -40 to +158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Vibration 1.0 G Horizontal, 0.5 G Vertical
- Dimensions: 18.8 cm (height)x 8.6 cm (width) x 5.6 cm (diametre)
WOC has the largest stock of Speedtronic control spares. Please contact our staff by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is IS420ESWBH5A?
It is an ethernet switch designed and developed by GE
What is IONet Switch?
It is the fifth and final version of the ESWB hardware. It is a level-one Ethernet switch that primarily focuses on its ability to buffer packets.
How many fiber ports does the IONet Switch have?
The IONet Switch has two fiber ports, which are 100Base-LX10 single-mode fiber ports with LC-type connections.
Do I need an additional transducer for the fiber ports?
Yes, because the fiber ports are single-mode fiber ports, an additional single-mode transducer is required. The part number for this transducer is 65G2100-008, which is manufactured by General Electric.