Part No: IS220PAICH2A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Analog I/O Module
Series: Mark VIe
Availability: In Stock
Country of Origin: Unites States (USA)
IS220PAICH2A is an analog I/O module developed by General Electric. It is a part of the Mark VIe Speedtronic control system. This I/O pack is directly attached to the terminal board. The I/O pack is connected to the simplex terminal board via a single DC-37 pin connector. If only one I/O pack is installed, the TMR-capable terminal board has three DC-37 pin connectors and can be used in simplex mode. All of these connections are directly supported by the I/O pack.
- The Analog I/O pack (PAIC) is an electrical interface that connects one or two I/O Ethernet networks to an analog input terminal board. The PAIC includes a BPPx processor board as well as an acquisition board dedicated to the analog I/O function.
- The module has ten analog inputs. The first eight inputs can be set to 5 V or 10 V or 4-20 mA current loop inputs. The final two inputs can be set to 1 mA or 4-20 mA current inputs.
- The load terminal resistors for current loop inputs are located on the terminal board, and the PAIC senses voltage across these resistors. PAICH2 has two current loop outputs ranging from 0 to 20 mA. It also includes additional hardware that allows for 0-200 mA current on the first output only.
- The I/O pack receives and sends data to the controller via dual RJ-45 Ethernet connectors and is powered by a three-pin connector. Field devices are communicated with via a DC-37 pin connector that connects directly to the associated terminal board. LED indicator lights provide visual diagnostics.
- Securely mount the terminal board of choice.
- Insert the PAIC I/O pack directly into the terminal board connectors.
- Use the threaded studs adjacent to the Ethernet ports to mechanically secure the I/O pack(s). The studs fit into a terminal board-specific mounting bracket. The bracket should be positioned so that no right-angle force is applied to the DC-37 pin connector between the I/O pack and the terminal board. The adjustment should only be needed once during the product's service life.
- Depending on the system configuration, connect one or two Ethernet cables. The I/O pack will function on either port. When using dual connections, it is common practice to connect ENET1 to the network associated with the R controller.
- Connect the I/O pack to power by plugging in the connector on the side of the pack. Because the I/O pack has inherent soft-start capability that controls current inrush on power application, it is not necessary to disconnect power from the cable before plugging it in.
- Configure the I/O pack as needed using the ToolboxST application.
- PAICH2 includes hardware support in the form of an add-on daughterboard that adds 0-200 mA output capability to the first analog output, analog output 1.
- To reduce power dissipation of the linear output transistor, power for the 200 mA circuit is derived from a variable voltage source on the daughterboard.
The WOC Team is always available to help you with your Mark VIe requirements. For more information, please contact WOC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IS220PAICH2A?
IS220PAICH2A is an analog I/O module developed by General Electric.
What are the dimensions of the component?
8.26 cm high x 4.19 cm wide x 12.1 cm deep.
How much is the power consumption of the component?
5.3 W typical, 6.2 W worst case
How to Check Price and Availability For Power Distribution Board?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.