Part Number: DS3820AIPA1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
Product Type: Analog I/O Module
Availability: In Stock
Repair: 5 - 7 Days
Country of Origin: USA
DS3820AIPA1A is an Analog I/O Module manufactured and designed by General Electric. It is a part of the Mark IV Series used in Speedtronic control systems.
- There is a female terminal port with two apertures.
- There are thirteen male connection terminals on the component. Twenty metal pins are located inside twelve of the male terminal ports, whereas only ten metal pins are located inside the thirteenth male terminal port, which is slightly smaller. AIPA features four male terminal ports made of white plastic. There are two to four gold-colored metal pins in each of these male terminal ports.
- The AIPA contains almost 100 resistors. The resistors have a variety of colored rings that represent the different energies that they can endure.
- There are about 70 teal diodes in the component. Diodes only let one direction of energy flow on the circuit board. There are 26 metal tabs on the top of each of the module's seven sizable black rectangles. There are four metal fasteners on the analog module. Between the black rectangles, there are spaces for these fasteners.
- Two screws, one on either end of each metal fastener, hold the circuit board firmly in place. A thin metal edge with two pre-drilled anchor or screw holes is also present (on the side opposite the metal fasteners) to aid with installation. The circuit board's edge is likewise secured by a number of screws on the AIPA.
Operator Interface Features
- The displays' ability to eliminate the need to enter the Mark IV panel to make adjustments and identify issues is a crucial feature. The panel front is used for the great majority of this work. This is significant in terms of reliability because a single mistake in the old control might trip the turbine. The majority of settings for Mark IV are made using the "control constants" panel. The operator will navigate to the control constants display and select the appropriate page if he has to modify the value for a pre-selected load. For entering the adjust mode, the CRT will label one of the unused switches. For a switch function that is identified by software, we refer to these switches as "soft" switches.
- The Mark IV will request the password when this soft switch is pressed (not everyone should be able to change control constants!). The operator makes the adjustment within a specific range by using the cursor and the increment or decrement switches after entering the correct quantity.
- Despite its seeming complexity, this procedure may be mastered in a matter of minutes. In reality, it is more simpler than the more traditional approach of using jumper wires to connect digital voltmeters to the appropriate places, flipping pots with a tiny screwdriver, and converting volts to engineering units. The Mark IV's ability to easily record settings via the printer is another advantage.
- Dimensions: 19.2 cm x 23.3 cm
- Weight: 0.25 kg
WOC has the largest stock of GE Mark IV Speedtronic control system replacement parts. For pricing and availability on any parts and repairs, kindly get in touch with our team by phone or email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS3820AIPA1A?
DS3820AIPA1A is an Analog I/O Module manufactured and designed by General Electric.
How to Check Price and Availability For the Analog I/O Module?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.
How long does it take WOC to repair my boards?
Your boards will be repaired by WOC in 3 to 5 business days. WOC also offers up to 24 months of customer satisfaction warranty on all repairs.
How are boards packaged for shipment from WOC?
Parts are placed in antistatic packets and securely packed in ESD boxes cushioned with ESD Foam designed to safeguard electrical components.