Part Number: DS3800HRDB
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
Product type: Relay Driver Card
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
DS3800HRDB is a Relay Driver Card developed by GE. It is a part of General Electric Mark IV control system. The Mark IV Control System incorporates features such as precise control algorithms, fault detection and protection mechanisms, human-machine interface (HMI), data logging and analysis, condition monitoring, load optimization, and communication capabilities. It provides operators with the tools and information necessary to efficiently control and manage turbine operations while ensuring safety, reliability, and optimal performance.
- On the short side of the board, there is a sizable female port. Two male terminals with blue covers and two clips each are located on the other short side.
- There are twenty-two EPROMs and EEPROMs in the HRDB. The EPROM is where programming changes are made. Each every piece has a unique letter and number combination on the label. Use the included clips and a few screws to connect the system in an easy way.
- Discrete wires, cables, and harnesses are used to connect the modules in the control panel to one another. On many pages of the connection diagram, the relevant wiring symbology is frequently displayed to complete the description of the panel's wiring.
- The wiring symbology is broken up into sections so that you can see how the panel is connected to one another.
- On the connection diagram, the cross-references between modules or panels are always outside of the module boundaries. Located below the wiring segment, the origination segment of the symbology is identified by a three-digit alphanumeric reference number.
- Condition Monitoring: The Mark IV Control System includes features for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance. It can collect and analyze data from sensors and equipment to assess the health and performance of the turbine, allowing for proactive maintenance and minimizing unplanned downtime.
- Load Control and Optimization: The system offers load control capabilities, allowing operators to adjust turbine output to meet changing demands. It can optimize the turbine operation based on factors such as grid requirements, load fluctuations, and operational constraints.
- Alarming and Event Logging: The control system provides extensive alarm and event logging functionalities. It generates alarms and notifications for abnormal conditions, equipment faults, or operational deviations, allowing operators to quickly respond and take corrective actions.
- Trending and Historical Data Analysis: The Mark IV Control System can store and analyze historical data to identify patterns, trends, and performance indicators. This helps in evaluating long-term turbine performance, identifying potential improvements, and making informed operational decisions.
WOC is happy to assist you with any of your GE requirements. Please contact us by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS3800HRDB?
It is a Relay Driver Card developed by GE.
What is the female port on the short side of the board for?
The sizable female port on the short side of the board is used for connecting the board to other devices or systems, typically via a cable or connector.
What are the two male terminals with blue covers on the other short side of the board for?
The two male terminals with blue covers and two clips each are likely used for connecting power or other input/output signals to the board.