Part Number: DS3800HFPC1L
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
Product Type: Function Processor Board
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
DS3800HFPC1L is a Function Processor Board manufactured and designed by General Electric. It is a Part of Mark IV series. The General Electric Function Processor Board The HFPC has a modular connector for attaching to a drive and retention levers to keep the board in place. HFPC also has 8 jumpers and a number of capacitors. The board also has one 40-pin connector that can be accessed from the front. It also includes standoffs for affixing a daughter card.
- A transistor to transistor logic (TTL) device is another component on the board. It acts as the logic interface between integrated circuits. The erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM) modules are factory preloaded with the instructions and firmware that the board uses to process data.
- The modules are installed on an embedded socket on the board. A trained servicer can remove and replace the modules. If the board needs to be replaced, this is useful. The replacement board does not include any EPROM modules. The module sockets are completely empty. This allows the service technician to install the same firmware and code on the replacement board. As a result, the new board will behave exactly like the defective board.
- After the board is replaced, the drive can quickly resume operation.
DS3800HFPC1L Vibration Tracking Filters
- Before performing this test, ensure that the turbine is turned off.
- Check that the Berg jumpers are in the proper positions for the test.
- Berg jumpers on HSAA cards could be set to the positions
- All other cards and modules' Berg jumpers must be set to the positions specified in the Elementary.
- In Data List 1C, change the scale to "Hardware Units."
- Launch the HFPC Vibration Diagnostic Test.
- Touch DATA, 1, F and ENTER
- ENTER the User ID Code
- Touch 9 and ENTER
- Connect the test cables listed below:
- Cable E connects the HAFA under test to NATD's "JK."
- Cable A connects the HPRB card in slot 1A to NATD's "JG."
- Cable D connects the Controller under test's SEM to NATD's "JB."
- Set the marker X to LOW PR.
- Check that the data in the LOW PR is displayed by the controller under test. To obtain a hard copy of the test results, press the "COPY" membrane switch.
- Press the "SHAFT SEL" soft switch to set the marker X to HIGH PR.
- Check that the data in the HIGH PR is displayed by the Controller under test. To obtain a hard copy of the test results, press the COPY membrane switch.
- For LM500 units only, use the SHAFT SEL soft switch to position the marker X on "INT PR" and verify that the data in the INT PR is displayed by the Controller under test. To obtain a hard copy of the test results, press the COPY membrane switch.
- If the results are outside of these tolerances:
- Check that the red Test LED on the processor's HMPJ card is turned on. The presence of this LED indicates that the analog outputs are enabled. If this LED is not lit, the HSAA card is prevented from producing the output voltage used as the test signal.
- Check the Berg jumpers' positions.
- Check that the PROMS are properly inserted into the HFPC card's sockets.
- Replace the HFPC card that is being tested.
WOC has the largest stock of GE Replacement Parts. WOC is happy to assist you with any of your automation requirements. For pricing and availability on any parts and repairs, kindly get in touch with our team by phone or email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS3800HFPC1L?
DS3800HFPC1L is a Function Processor Board manufactured and designed by General Electric
How are boards packaged for shipment from WOC?
Parts are placed in antistatic packets and securely packed in ESD boxes cushioned with ESD Foam designed to safeguard electrical components.