Part Number: DS2020UCOCN4G1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Drive Control
Function: Operator Interface
Product Type N1 OC2000 Front MTG
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
DS2020UCOCN4G1A is an Operator Interface developed by GE. It is a part of drive control series. This serves as a N1 OC2000 display. The display is typically used in conjunction with the DACAG1 transformer assembly. It has a front-facing display with multiple membrane switches. Our industrial hardware comes with a comprehensive warranty that protects your purchase. Our inventory includes unused, brand new surplus, and refurbished units.
- N1 OC2000 Display: Display specifically designed for use within General Electric's Mark V Speedtronic turbine control system. It serves as a front mounting turbine management panel, offering advanced control and monitoring capabilities for industrial steam or gas turbine systems.
- Compatibility: Compatible with the Mark V Speedtronic turbine control system, which is known for its advanced features and has been widely used by GE since the 1960s. It is important to ensure that the correct version of the panel is ordered, as there may be minor variations between different UCOC displays.
- Integration with Transformer Assembly: Used in conjunction with the transformer assembly, DS2020DACAG1. This combination of components provides enhanced functionality and control capabilities for the turbine management system.
- Front Display with Membrane Switches: Features a front display with multiple membrane switches arranged in easily understandable sections. The display provides readouts for various parameters such as generator voltage, frequency, current, megawatts, megavars, and power failure. Another readout section offers information on C1, C2, and P faults, as well as field voltage, amps, and temperature. These sections facilitate clear and convenient monitoring of critical turbine parameters.
- Local Control and Diagnostic Readout: Includes dedicated sections for local control and diagnostic readout. These sections are equipped with membrane switches, including a numeric keyboard, an enter key, a help key, an escape/clear key, as well as keys for starting, stopping, and enabling the system. This allows operators to have direct control and access to diagnostic information.
- Ventilation and Temperature Regulation: The bottom rear panel is designed to allow proper airflow to the internal components. This ventilation mechanism helps maintain optimal temperature levels and ensures the reliable operation of the display panel.
- Connectivity Options: The rear panel features various connectors, including Ethernet, terminal connectors, and an RS-232 connector. These connectors enable communication and connectivity with external devices and systems, facilitating data exchange and integration within the overall turbine control system.
- Mounting and Installation: The external cover with tophat flanges on either side. These flanges have been drilled to allow for easy and secure mounting of the display panel, ensuring proper installation and alignment within the turbine control system.
- User-friendly interface: It provides a graphical interface that is intuitive and easy to use, making it accessible to operators with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Alarm and event management: Provides alarm and event management, enabling operators to quickly respond to any issues that may arise during turbine operation.
- Data logging and trending: The interface provides data logging and trending, allowing operators to monitor the performance of the turbine over time.
- Real-time monitoring: The display provides real-time monitoring of various parameters, such as temperature, pressure, and speed, allowing operators to quickly identify and respond to any issues that may arise during turbine operation.
- Control functions: Provides control functions, such as start-up and shut-down of the turbine, giving operators the ability to control the operation of the turbine from a central location.
- Robust design: Designed for reliable operation in harsh industrial environments, with rugged construction and robust electrical and mechanical components.
- Scalability: Scalable, allowing it to be used in a variety of applications and environments, from small gas turbine control systems to large multi-turbine installations.
Front Display Features
The panel boasts a front display with multiple membrane switches, intuitively organized into sections for ease of use and understanding.
- Readout Section 1: Displays information about generator voltage, frequency, current, megawatts (Mwatts), megavars (MVars), and power failure status.
- Readout Section 2: Provides data on C1 and C2 faults, power (P) faults, field voltage, field current (amps), and temperature.
- Local Control and Diagnostic Section: This section is dedicated to local control functions and diagnostic readouts.
- OC2000 Section: Labeled as "OC2000," this section includes membrane switches with a numeric keyboard, an enter key, a help key, an escape/clear key, as well as keys for starting, stopping, and enabling the system.
Rear Panel Design
- The bottom rear panel of the unit is intelligently designed to allow adequate airflow to reach the internal components.
- This airflow management is crucial for maintaining the correct operating temperature, ensuring the panel's longevity and performance.
World of Controls can also supply unused and rebuilt TBPXG1A backed up with a warranty. Our team of experts is available round the clock to support your GE needs. Our team at WOC is happy to assist you with any of your automation requirements. Please contact us by phone or email for pricing and availability on any parts and repairs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is DS2020UCOCN4G1A?
It is an Operator Interface developed by GE
What is the N4 OC2000 operator interface used for?
The N4 OC2000 is a human-machine interface (HMI) used in gas turbine control systems to provide operators with a graphical interface for monitoring and controlling the turbine.
What types of connectors are included in the rear panel?
The rear panel of includes connectors such as Ethernet, terminal connectors, and an RS-232 connector.
Is there a mounting option?
Yes, the external cover has a tophat flange on either side that has been drilled to allow for mounting.
What are some of the key features of this operator interface?
This operator interface features a user-friendly graphical interface, customizable display, real-time monitoring of various parameters, control functions, alarm and event management, data logging and trending, robust design, and scalability.