Part Number: 330101-05-30-05-02-03
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Series: BN 3300
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
330101-05-30-05-02-03 is a Proximity Probe manufactured by Bently Nevada and used in Proximity Transducer System. The probe tip and probe body have a stronger bond thanks to the patented TipLoc molding process. The cable used for the probe has a patented CableLoc design that increases pull strength to 330 N (75 lbf) for a more stable connection between the cable and probe tip.
330105-02-12-05-02-05 Functional Description
- The eddy current proximity transducer systems' 3300 XL 8 mm system offers the highest level of performance. In terms of mechanical design, linear range, accuracy, and temperature stability, the common 3300 XL 8 mm 5-meter system comply with the API 670 Standard (4th Edition) in full.
- This level of performance is offered by all 3300 XL 8 mm proximity transducer systems, and full interoperability between probes, extension cables, and Proximitor sensors is supported, so there is no need to bench calibrate or match individual parts. Each element of the 3300 XL 8 mm transducer system is interchangeable and backward compatible with non-XL 3300 series 5 mm and 8 mm transducer system elements4. For applications where an 8 mm probe would be too large for the available mounting space, this compatibility also includes the 3300 5 mm probe.
- On shaft diameters of at least 50 mm (2 in) or greater, the interaction (cross-talk) between two different transducer systems when gapped at the linear range will be less than 50 mV.
- To keep cross-talk to 50 mV or less, you should be careful to keep the transducer tips separated by a minimum of 40 mm (1.6 in) for axial position measurements or 38 mm (1.5 in) for radial vibration measurements. The scale factor will typically change for shaft diameters less than 76.2 mm (3 in) when measuring radial vibration or position.
- Power requirements are -17.5 Vdc to -26 Vdc at a maximum consumption of 12 mA, or -23 Vdc to -26 Vdc with barriers. Reduced linear range may occur during operation at voltages higher than -23.5 Vdc.
- Provider Sensitivity output voltage variation of less than 2 mV per volt change in input voltage.
- Output Resistance- 50 ohm
- Between +18°C and +27°C (+64°F to +80°F)
- -24 Vdc power source
- 10 k load
- AISI 4140 steel target
- Probe gapped at 1.27 mm (50 mils).
- System characteristics that only use 3300 XL 8 mm components are referred to as performance characteristics.
- Transducer systems calibrated to targets other than our AISI 4140 steel target do not fall under the system accuracy and interchangeability specifications.
- Connector and Cable-Type: Miniature Coaxial ClickLoc Connector, Standard Cable
- Differential pressure between the probe tip and case is sealed by 3300 XL 8 mm probes. A Viton O ring serves as the probe's sealant.
- If a proximity probe leaks, make sure that all liquids and gases are safely controlled and contained.
- Additionally, solutions with high or low pH values may erode the probe's tip assembly, causing media to leak into the vicinity.
World of Controls has the most comprehensive catalog of Bently Nevada Replacement parts. Our professionals are standing by to help you with your needs. If you require any additional information, please contact WOC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is 330101-05-30-05-02-03?
330101-05-30-05-02-03 is a Proximity Probe manufactured by Bently Nevada
How Can I Check Proximity Probe Prices and Availability?
Contact World of Controls at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.
Does WOC sell to international Non-USA customers?
Yes, WOC offers services to clients around the globe. In fact, a large portion of our company is international, and we have experience shipping to locations all over the world.