Part Number: 18745-04
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
Product Type: Proximitor Sensor
Series: Bently Nevada 3300
Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.13 cm X 6.12 cm X 6.35 cm
Cable length: 29.5 ft
Scale factor: 200 MV/MIL
18745-04 is a Proximitor Sensor developed by Bently Nevada. It is a part of Bently Nevada 7200 5mm / 8mm Series Proximity Transducer System. This is an older version of the 18745-04 that only works with 5mm 7200 probes.
18745-04 Functional Description
- A proximity sensor is a non-contact sensor that detects the presence of an object (also known as the "target") when it enters the sensor's field.
- The system is a non-contacting, gap-to-voltage transducer system that measures both static and dynamic distances between the probe tip and the observed object. The wide applicability in any situation requires an accurate, non-contact displacement measurement.
- However, the most prevalent application is for shaft position and vibration measurements on rotating and reciprocating machinery. They are intended for use with nearly any machine type, including gas and steam turbines, compressors, pumps, centrifuges, electric motors, and generators. The system has an 80 mil (2mm) linear measuring range and is API 670 compliant.
- A system comprises a probe with an integrated coaxial cable, an extension cable, and Proximitor. All 7200 proximity transducer systems are compatible with 3300 and 9000 Monitoring Systems.
- Install the Proximitor sensor in a location that meets its environmental requirements. Take into account the local electrical codes as well as the presence of hazardous or explosive gas at the installation site.
- These probes use fluctuations in an electromagnetic field generated by the probe to determine the position of the bearing shaft relative to the bearing casing as well as the dynamic vibration of the rotating shaft. The validity of the data measured by the monitoring system is greatly influenced by proper probe mounting.
- 0 Hz (DC) to 10 kHz frequency response
- Systems for Gap-to-Voltage Transducers
- Static and dynamic distances are measured.
- Probe Diameter: 5mm
- Cable length: 29.5 ft
- Scale factor: 200 MV/MIL
- Temperature range: -50 degrees Celcius - 100 degrees Celsius
- Type : Sensor
- Part voltage rating : -18 to -24 VDC
- Cable length : 9M
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.13 cm X 6.12 cm X 6.35 cm
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
The transducer system does not require periodic verification. If any of the following conditions occur, use standard scale factor verification to verify operation:
- System components are replaced or disturbed.
- the system's performance deteriorates or becomes erratic
- You suspect that the transducer is not properly calibrated.
WOC is available round the clock to support your urgent needs related to Bently Nevada needs, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bently Nevada 18745-04?
It is a Proximitor Sensor developed by Bently Nevada under Bently Nevada 3300 series.
What is the Probe Diameter length?
The component Probe Diameter is 5mm.
What is the operating temperature range?
The temperature range of the product is -50 degrees Celcius to 100 degrees Celsius.
How much is the cable length of this sensor?
The cable is 9m in length.
What are the dimensions of the product?
The component is 8.13 cm in height, 6.12 cm in width, and 6.35 cm in diameter.
How to obtain 18745-04?
Contact WOC for Bently Nevada spare parts. We supply worldwide.