Part Number: 330180-50-00
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Country of Manufacture: United States (USA)
Product Type: Proximitor Sensor
Total Length: 5.0 meter (system length)
Mounting Option: Panel mount
Series: Bently Nevada 3300
330180-50-00 is a 3300 XL Proximitor Sensor developed by Bently Nevada. It is a part of the Bently Nevada Proximity Transducer System. The system can measure static (position) and dynamic (vibration) readings and outputs a voltage that is directly proportional to the distance between the probe tip and the observed conductive surface. Vibration and position measurements on fluid-film bearing machines, as well as Keyphasor reference and speed measurements, are the system's main uses. Quality performance is offered by all 3300 XL 8 mm proximity transducer systems, and full interoperability of probes, extension cables, and Proximitor sensors are supported, so there is no need to match or bench calibrate individual components.
- A 3300 XL 8 mm Proximitor Sensor, extension cable, and 8 mm probe between +18 and +27 °C, with a -24 Vdc power supply, a 10 k load, an AISI 4140 steel target, and a probe gapped at 1.27 mm, are the specifications unless otherwise stated (50 mils).
- System characteristics that only use 3300 XL 8 mm components are referred to as performance characteristics. Transducer systems calibrated to targets other than our AISI 4140 steel target do not fall under the system accuracy and interchangeability standards.
- Total Length: 5.0 metre (16.4 feet) system length
- Mounting Option: Panel mount
- Agency Approval Option: Not required
Digital and Analog Communications
- The System Monitor provides digital communication capabilities for connecting to plant process control and automation equipment, as well as Bently Nevada's online condition monitoring software. For more information on the System Monitor, see the datasheet.
- The 3300 System also provides pre-engineered solutions. Data Analog and Digital Communications The System Monitor provides digital communication capabilities for connecting to plant process control and automation equipment, as well as Bently Nevada's online condition monitoring software.
- For more information on the System Monitor, see the section on datasheet. The 3300 System also includes data that has been pre-engineered.
- Firmware programmable options and alarm setpoints are stored in non-volatile memory, where they are protected from memory loss or corruption by fault tolerant programming techniques used by the 3300 System.
- As a result, the system is extremely reliable, making it ideal for machinery protection applications where neither false trips nor missed trips can be tolerated.
3300 Trip Multiply Feature
- This feature is only available on vibration monitors. An external, customer-supplied signal that shorts or opens terminals on the back of the power supply sends a signal to monitors equipped with the trip multiplier option. This raises the alarm setpoints in the affected monitors by a factor of two or three.
- TM must be specified during the ordering process in order for the components required to perform this critical task to be thoroughly tested with the entire system. When this option is selected, TM only operates on monitors in the rack. Trip Multiply has no effect on the meter or recorder outputs.
Timed OK/Channel Defeat
- Monitors with proximity probe and seismic transducer inputs are intended to improve system reliability by providing better protection against false trips.
- A proprietary circuit reduces the possibility of false alarms caused by a faulty transducer, interconnect wiring, or transducer power supply. All Bently Nevada vibration monitors include this circuit as standard.
World of Controls is available 24/7 to assist you related to Bently Nevada needs, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bently Nevada 330180-50-00?
It is a 3300 XL Proximitor Sensor developed by Bently Nevada under Bently Nevada 3300 series.
What are the components of the system?
3300 XL system includes an 8 mm Proximitor Sensor, extension cable, and 8 mm probe.
Do transducer systems calibrated to targets other than AISI 4140 steel fall under system accuracy and interchangeability standards?
No, systems calibrated to targets other than AISI 4140 steel target do not fall under the system accuracy and interchangeability standards.
How to obtain 330180-50-00?
Contact World for Controls for Bently Nevada spare parts. We supply worldwide.