Part Number: 146031-01
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: Transient Data Interface I/O Module
Availability: In Stock
Country of Manufacture: United States(USA)
146031-01 is a Transient Data Interface I/O Module developed by Bently Nevada. It is a 10Base-T/100Base-TX I/O Module component of 3500/22M system. The 3500 monitoring systems and related software (System 1 Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic software and 3500 System Configuration software) are connected by the Transient Data Interface (TDI).
146031-01 Functional Description
- The TDI comes with a built-in static data capturing feature. However, a Channel Enabling Disk is an optional device that enables the TDI to record dynamic and high-resolution transient data as well. The 3500 rack houses the communication processing function for the TDI.
- The 3500/22M Series Transient Data Interfaces connect the 3500 monitoring system to Bently Nevada's System 1 machinery management software. The TDI combines the functionality of a 3500/20 Rack Interface Module with the data collection capabilities of a communication processor like TDXnet.
- TDI works in the RIM slot of a 3500 rack alongside the M series monitors (3500/40M, 3500/42M, etc.) to continually capture steady state and transient waveform data and transmit it to the host software through an Ethernet link. The TDI captures static data by default, but installing an extra Channel Enabling Disk allows you to record dynamic or transient data as well.
- In addition to implementing the Communication Processor function within the 3500 rack, TDI has made enhancements in several areas over prior communication processors.
- The TDI performs certain functions that are shared by the entire rack; nevertheless, the TDI is not part of the crucial monitoring channel and has no effect on the overall monitor system's correct, normal performance. Each rack requires one TDI or RIM. The TDI takes up only one slot in the rack and is constantly in Slo t 1. (next to the power supplies).
- The 3500 System requires a TMR version of the TDI for Triple Modular Redundant (TMR) applications. The TMR TDI performs "monitor channel comparison" in addition to all regular TDI capabilities. Monitoring voting is carried out by the 3500 TMR configuration utilizing the arrangement supplied in the monitor options. Using this way, the TMR TDI compares the outputs of three redundant monitors in real time.
- If the TMR determines that the information from one of those monitors is no longer equal (within a specified percentage) to the information from the other two, it will flag the monitor as being in error and record an event in the System Event List.
- Integration of the 3500 Monitoring System and the System 1 Machinery Management Software
- Combines 3500/20 RIM capability with a communication processor.
- Functions in conjunction with the M Series Monitors.
- Operating Temperature: -30 degrees Celsius to +65 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
World of Controls supports a large number of Bently Nevada parts. Please contact WOC if you require additional information or have a question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Bently Nevada 146031-01?
146031-01 is a Transient Data Interface I/O Module developed by Bently Nevada.
What is the operating temperature of the component?
-30 degrees Celsius to +65 degrees Celsius is the operating temperature of the component
What is the Storage temperature of the component?
-40 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius is the Storage temperature of the component
What is the function of TDI?
The 3500 monitoring systems and related software are connected by TDI.
How to Check Price and Availability For 146031-01?
Please Contact World of Controls FZE for sales at +1 609 385 1231 or Request a Quote.